11 July 2009

Sneak Preview

Im back, sometimes.. haa if i rmb i got this blog! haa Apologise for not updating often cos lazy! and my LG hp doesnt seem to pair with my lappie..so alot photos in my hp still nt yet upload to my lappie :S need ask my dfz for help after his exams..

Recently i juz complete and submit my FYP!! Waiting for the results to see if I pass or not.. haa 

Yesterday went to my bridal shop for 2nd fitting cos e
arlier 1st fitting I unable to find nice gowns.. only manage to find wedding 
gowns. Ystd went down with my 2 gfs cos dfz need prepare his exams & parking there is EX!! And need gfs advice is much more better! 

And I finally choose my gowns. Total 5 outfit to choose:

1. Wedding Gown - WG (To be wear on Actual Day -AD)
2. Wedding Gown (For photo-taking only. I manage to ask to use one of the EG instead of WG cos i like the EG very much)
3. Evening Gown - EG (To be wear on AD)
4. Tea Dress (I choose Kua)
5. Outdoor Gown (Sth very special!! HAaa)


This is the EG i choose for photo-taking.. hee Manage to take 1 photo only cos actually photography is not allow and you can see this pix is taken secretly! haa... I like this gown very much!! hee and of cos the AD EG i choose i oso like but cos this EG very common, as in the color.. so i choose another EG instead! haa 

Close up look..nice ma??


Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIDI!!! May your wish come true!! Seeya on Tuesday!!

No comments: